We have an outstanding network of qualified maths tutors in North West London to suit all levels and abilities, ensuring your child reaches their full potential.
- We cover all areas of North London
- All our tutors are DBS vetted
- Tuition is available in your home
Get in touch with us today to book a risk-free first lesson with an experienced maths tutor from Newman Tuition who can visit you at your residence. If you are not completely satisfied with our service, the first lesson is free of charge.
Call Us: 020 3198 8006
Email Us: email@example.com
We provide private tuition for maths students at all levels including:
Primary School Maths Tutors
Our primary school maths tutors are experts in the EYFS, KS1 and KS2 curricula. We cover all topics at these levels including addition and subtraction, multiplication and division, fractions, percentanges and practical applications of everyday mathematics.
7+/8+ Maths Tutors
7+ and 8+ exams are used by selective independent schools in the UK for admission into their schools. Many children have extra tuition from an early age as not many schools prepare students for these exams. Our maths tutors are sensitive to the fact that these students are young and they approach the tutoring in a very supportive way. Our private tutors can offer valuable guidance specifically for these styles of exam.
11+ Maths Tutors
We prepare your child for the 11+ maths exams required to get them into the independent schools of their choice such as Haberdashers, City of London, Immanuel College, NLCS, Merchant Taylors, UCS and more. We also prepare students for the 11+ maths exams for leading grammar schools such as Q.E Boys, Dame Alice Owen, Henrietta Barnett and all those covered in the South West Herts Schools Consortium.
Using practice papers and effective revision, we monitor the progress of our students, ensuring progress and an increase in confidence. We focus on all areas of the 11+ maths syllabus include decimals, fractions, shapes, angles, ratios, problem solving and non-verbal reasoning.
13+ Maths Tutors
Finishing primary school and taking the step up to secondary school can be daunting and the level of study increases sharply. We prepare students for the Common Entrance maths exam and introduce them to the more complex aspects of maths covered in 13+ exams such as trigonometry, simultaneous equations, statistics and probabilities.
GCSE & IGCSE Maths (9-1) Tutors
Our personalised private maths tuition can be invaluable at GCSE level as students are increasingly feeling the pressure to achieve top grades. At the same time, the exams have become more difficult since the curriculum was updated as part of the new 9-1 grading system.
The volume of work faced by students once they start their GCSEs is extensive, and so organisation and exam preparation are essential. We help students focus on a number of important revision strategies as well as providing exam materials and techniques that will help them answer GCSE exam questions clearly and concisely. Topics covered at Maths GCSE and IGCSE include geometry, algebra, trigonometry, indices and differentiation.
A Level Maths Tutors
Maths A-Level examinations are one of the most important examinations of a student’s life. They shape a student’s future and offer them access to the universities of their choice. With growing competition for access for a place in a top UK University there has never been such a demand for top grades.
Our focus is on supporting students to realise their full potential. In addition to improving subject knowledge and strengthening weaker areas, we are dedicated to helping students improve their study skills, exam preparation, and personal organisation. We recognise the pressure that students face and we offer support for both our students and their parents. Subjects covered include algorithms, statistics and mechanics.
Our A-Level tutors are experienced with all exam boards and understand the nuances between them. If you would like support with any of the following boards get in touch today:
AQA (Assessment and Qualifications Alliance)
CIE (University of Cambridge International Examinations)
CCEA (Council for the Curriculum, Examinations & Assessment)
Edexcel (Pearson Edexcel as of April 2013)
ICAAE (International Curriculum and Assessment Agency Examinations)
OCR (Oxford, Cambridge and RSA Examinations)
WJEC (Welsh Joint Education Committee)
Online Maths Tuition
Online maths tuition is a great alternative to meeting a tutor face-to-face. This side of tuition is expanding, and our maths tutors connect with students across the world.
Where We Are Based
Newman Tuition is pleased to offer maths tutors across North-West London including St John’s Wood, Swiss Cottage, Hampstead, Finchley, Golders Green, Hendon, Mill Hill, Totteridge, Woodside Park, Edgware, Stanmore, Bushey, Elstree, Borehamwood, Radlett and more. If there is an area nearby where you would like to receive tuition, simply send us an email and we will be able to accommodate you.
The Benefits of Private Maths Tuition
- Come to Your Residence – Our tutors are able to travel to your home and at a time that suits you best. Our tutors are happy to work around your schedule and this will allow you to save time and money.
- Attention to Detail – Unlike school and classroom study, private tuition involves a much more personalised educational experience in a more comfortable setting. Your child becomes the centre of attention and so lessons are pitched at exactly the right level for them. As well as consolidating the parts of the curriculum they feel comfortable with, your child is able to strengthen their specific areas of weakness and concern; ensuring they are best placed when it comes to exam time.
- Experienced Tuition – All of the tutors from across our network covering everywhere from Stanmore to Hendon and Hampstead have years of experience and have been rigorously checked and approved by us prior to joining our team.
- Additional Techniques – In addition to teaching your child the appropriate syllabuses and curricula, we place a strong emphasis on coaching all students in the study of mathematics examinations. This means that exams techniques, as well as the required content to succeed, are provided by all of our tutors.
- Reduced Anxiety and Stress – All of our maths tutors will help your child de-stress when it comes to exam time. By helping students relax and focus on the tasks at hand, their success will be multiplied.
By ensuring your child has the ideal tutor for their needs and requirements, they will be best placed to attain the top grades and reach their absolute potential no matter their level of study. We have hundreds of satisfied students and parents across London.
All of our tutors for mathematics are fully DBS checked and they are all experienced in their field of teaching. They are all successful in making sure their students don’t just succeed, but flourish and surpass all expectations to the best of their ability. In addition to the ‘pure tutoring,’ our tutors will guide your child in regards to their exam technique and preparation for exams and assessments of all levels.
Our risk-free promise also provides you with the peace of mind that we will deliver success. If you are not fully satisfied with the introductory lesson our tutor offers your child, the lesson is free of charge.